Published on March 6, 2022
We are looking for a National Accounts Manager
Hendrix Genetics, a worldwide industry leading multi-species animal breeding organization, is excited to announce we are looking to hire the National Account Sales Manager for Hendrix-ISA’s Layer business. This highly motivated sales executive/professional will help unlock new opportunities and nurture existing customer relationships. The National Accounts Manager will work closely with the Director of Sales and Marketing to grow Hendrix-ISA’s USA distribution business.
Job Title: National Accounts Manager (Agriculture)
USA Territory: Undetermined at this time
- Responsible for direct sales to existing customers and prospect new customers to increase market share in their territory.
- Help customers evaluate best product fit for the customer’s needs.
- Responsible for building and maintaining business relations directly with producers in specified territory and outside as directed.
- Product support within the specified territory and outside as directed.
- Meet with customers on a regular basis and assist with product questions, production and management recommendations.
- Provide in the field customer support as needed working with farm managers, production managers or crews as requested by the customer as well as attending chick deliveries as available.
- Work directly with customers and farm personnel in the field to educate them on our products, management techniques and be a resource to connect customers with others who can help them reach their objectives and expectations.
- Submit detailed and accurate weekly reports to management on a timely basis.
- Facilitate communication between customers and Hendrix ISA supporting the needs of both.
- Work with other Key Account Managers to assist and utilize the strengths of the team to better assist our customers.
- Follow strict biosecurity protocols as required by customers or Hendrix ISA when visiting premises.
- Attend sales meetings, seminars, trade shows and other related events as directed by the sales director/manager. Organize seminars/meetings for customers as needed.
- Strengthen allied industry partnerships.
- Submit detailed and accurate expense reports on a timely basis.
- Work with Hendrix production and management team to provide feedback on performance and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a National Accounts Report and make adjustments or additions if needed
- Strategize with all Key Account Mangers in review of National Accounts
- Bonus included (additional performance-based accelerators available)
- Full health benefits package health, dental and optical.
- 401K, including company 401K matching program
- Company vehicle
- Work from Home Office
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or minimum of 5 years industry experience
- Sales and/or customer service and account management experience or applicable live production or production management experience with understanding of animal husbandry required
- Must be able to communicate effectively in person, over the phone and via email
- Computer software skills applicable to the position (Excel, Power Point, Word, Internet)
- Willing to travel within assigned territory and outside as necessary
- Experience building and maintaining customer relationships
- Must be detail oriented, have good organizational and time management skills
- CRM experience and knowledge preferred but not required
Please forward resume and salary requirements to Kelly Bross, HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org